Do you need DMV behind-the-wheel exam day assistance? Our comprehensive DMV Test Day Package might be the solution for you! The Rivadavia Driving School DMV Test Package includes a 2 hour driving test simulation session prior to the time of your test, access to one of our DMV certified training vehicles, and the support of an expert driving instructor.
A Rivadavia driving instructor will not only help you achieve your goal of having a driver’s license, but also teach you defensive driving skills that you will use for life. That is why we ask all students interested in the DMV Test Day Package to provide us with plenty of time to design a personalized training plan that will help you achieve these goals. The only way for us to ensure that you are ready for the test is to book a driving lesson at least 10 days in advance.
On the day of your test…
- An instructor will arrive at your home/location 2 hours prior to your test time.
- You and the instructor will begin the driving test simulation session.
- Once the session is complete, you will wait in line to take the test.
- The instructor will provide the examiner with insurance and registration for the vehicle.
- Once it is your turn to take the test, the instructor will wait for you at the DMV office.
- After the test, you and the instructor will drive back to your original location.
DMV Test Day Package Details and Booking Process:
Are you ready to book a DMV Behind the Wheel Exam appointment?
Once you complete the recommended amount of training hours, your instructor will prompt you to schedule a DMV exam date through the DMV website. The best way to book an exam appointment is to have the Rivadavia Driving School online calendar and the DMV appointment calendar open side by side. This will help you find a date that works best for you and your instructor. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not see any matching dates or need assistance with the booking process. Please schedule the exam time between 11:00 am – 3:00 pm. The appointment scheduled on our online booking system must be booked 2 hours prior to the actual test time due to the 2 hour driving test simulation session. For example, if your exam time is at 2:00 pm, you will need to select 12:00 pm on our calendar. In the NOTES section, please write the exact time of your DMV exam appointment.
Do you already have a DMV exam date scheduled?
- Please note that you will need to meet with an instructor at least 10 days prior to your exam date. It is important that instructors have time to get to know you, evaluate your driving skills, and to design a personalized training plan that will help you gain safe driving habits.
- If your exam date meets the ten day requirement, you will need to schedule a (regular) DRIVING LESSON to meet with an instructor. After the driving lesson, the instructor will let you know how much training you require before the test. Please keep in mind that your instructor may recommend that you reschedule your exam for a later date. This is to ensure that you have plenty of practice time before the exam. Remember, practice is important even if you are an advanced student driver.
We ONLY provide the DMV behind-the-wheel exam package to students who have test appointments at the following DMV offices:
San Francisco DMV
Daly City DMV
San Mateo DMV
Corte Madera DMV
We do not provide the DMV behind-the-wheel exam day package service to same day appointments. The best option is to reschedule your exam for a later date (at least 10 days later).
We DO NOT rent our vehicles.
Step-by-Step Booking Process
1. Select Book Now at the top of the home page.
2. Select your location, DMV Driving Test (Lesson drop down menu), and your instructor.
3. Scroll through our calendar to find an appointment that matches your DMV test date. Again, it is best if you have our calendar and the DMV online calendar side by side open on your computer screen. If you already have a test appointment scheduled, please refer to the confirmation email from the DMV for appointment details.
4. You will need to book the DMV Driving Test appointment 2 hours prior to the actual test time on our calendar.
5. In the NOTES section, please state the time of your exam and DMV office location.
6. Select your payment method (PayPal or Cash/Check on day of the lesson).
7. Once your booking is complete, you will receive a confirmation email stating the details of your appointment.
Do you have more questions about this service? Please call our office at (415)647-2605 or email us at email@example.com. Our response time is between 24-48 hours.