Please fill out the form below to book your appointment online. You can pay using PayPal, debit or credit card, or you may choose to pay cash or check in person. To book over the phone, please call (415) 647-2605 between 9am – 6pm Monday through Saturday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your health and safety is our priority. That is why we have implemented measures to ensure the well being of all of our students during these trying times. Below you will find a description of the changes that we have made to our driver’s training program.
- Instructors are tested for COVID-19 bi-monthly.
- Training vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before and after each lesson.
- Driving lessons are limited per day.
- Two (2) hour gap in between each lesson to allow for cleaning time.
- Windows are rolled down to ensure proper ventilation in the vehicle. The windows will be
rolled up if freeway driving occurs. The sun roof will be kept open during street and freeway driving.
We ask that all students and instructors abide by the following regulations:
- Masks are REQUIRED while inside of the training vehicle.
- Instructors wear two masks, one fabric mask and disposable mask at once.
- Temperature checks before entering the vehicle.
- If your temperature is above 98.6* the lesson will need to be cancelled.
- Gloves, disposable masks, and hand sanitizer are provided.
- Contact our office if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Runny nose
- If you have any of the above symptoms, you will need to cancel the lesson and contact us when you are symptom free.
If you have any questions about our safety measures and regulations, please call or text (415)647-2605. You may also email us at email@example.com.
We would like to thank each and every one of you for following state mandated COVID-19 regulations and for wearing a mask.
*We have a 24 hour cancellation policy*
Lessons are only offered to California Learner’s Permit or Driver’s License holders. If you are a parent booking for your child, please state their age in the “Notes” section.